This site is an in depth usage portal for SURFsara's Grid and e-Science facilities; to get an overview of services and systems please visit the SURFsara homepage
Systems and services
- Using the Cartesius Super Computer
- Using the National Compute Cluster, Lisa
- Using the HPC Cloud
- Using the visualization facilities
- Persistent identifiers
- Simple shareable storage for scientist
Grid and e-Science Support Projects
You may request support from or complain about SURFsara's Grid Services by contacting us by phone or by e-mail. We are available for you during working hours (Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 5 pm).
- telephone: +31 (0)20 800 1400.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see here